JNTUA SMS offers THREE DIFFERENT Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Programmes. All are of TWO YEARS Duration in REGULAR MODE only.
Conventional and Standard Management Programme MBA, with an objective of grooming students as Budding Managers with broad knowledge base in General Management with an overview of each and every functional areas of Management. In Second Year Level, The School encourages to choose Dual Specialization from the Four Specializations as mentioned below.
- Finance (Financial Management)
- HR (Human Resource Management)
- Marketing (Marketing Management)
- Systems (Systems Management)
MBA (Fin Tech)
- MBA (Financial Technology) is started from 2018. Financial technology is an emergent field that is rapidly innovating, fuelled by diverse predictions and concerns for what this will mean for the future of commerce and markets.
- The Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Financial Technology provides opportunity to students to understand and apply these innovative technologies viz., e-commerce tools and techniques, Applications of Computer Programming, Industry 4.0 technologies: Block Chain Technology, Cryptography etc., which are ushering disruptive changes in all business sectors.
MBA (Business Data Analytics)
- MBA (BDA) is started from Academic Year 2020-21. Data analytics is a field that uses technology, statistical techniques and big data to identify important business pointers from the economy at micro level. Such inputs support objective decision making and risk control. The implementation of data analytics in an organization may increase efficiency in gathering information and creating an executable strategy for existing or new opportunities.
- This Programme provides knowledge pertaining to Data Base, Descriptive and Prescriptive Analysis, Spread Sheet Modelling for various functional Analysis, Application of Computer Programming and Emerging Technologies like Block Chain, AI & ML etc.,